Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fall Palette

   Amazingly, while walking out of the house and ready to shoot, I turned a corner just a few blocks from my house and there it was....this location took my breath away....because it compliments this outfit in such away that even I couldn't understand. If you notice the grey fringe cardigan sweater that I am wearing and if you look at the background of this distressed door behind me, the door mimics the fringe cardigan and the turquoise necklace....let alone the colors of the outfit and the colors of this beautiful door behind me.....and to top it off the spicy orange hair is quite the focal point....every where you go you will learn that the expression of art can simply suck you in......










Frye Backpack


2 comments:

Rachel K said...

I love this location. Not only do you always look fabulous, but the scenery keeps me wanting more. You truly are a work of art.

LACORA-LACORA said...

When I saw this location I was turning the corner in this ensemble I was wearing and said to myself.... "There is a God"