Sunday, May 15, 2011

She's a Mural of Floral

 I often shop the thrift stores to see what great pieces I could find and I came cross this sheer floral blouse. It was only $2.oo and not to forget that they had buy one get one free....So which means if you buy a blouse you get a second one free. If you buy a dress you get a second one free....So on and so forth...Welp, lets just say that I bought out the whole damn store...I felt a little like M.J...... I want that and I want that there... oooooh I'll take that too LOL!! Which is part of the reason why I like shopping at thrift stores because you never know what you'll find. I am already a trained buyer so it comes with the territory.








Check out this bag.....It is a woman's face with two strands of hair falling slighty over her nose. It is stichted along the edges for more of a hand done effect. Pay attention to detail because that will assure quality.

No comments: