Saturday, April 30, 2011

Raise the Nets

  This dress is designed to bring focus to the sides of the body... If you look along the center of the dress you can see that it is very plain and simple. But, all of the detail seems to fall along the sides of the dress in addition to having enlarged pockets. The netted garment automatically pulls your eye in leading you to wonder "What's underneath?". So, I guess whoever the onlookers were, they had a lot of figure out.





One day while wearing these stockings I looked down to only realize that there was a small hole along the side of my leg. I didn't want to put a good pair of stockings to waste so I began going at them with the scissors. To achieve this look simply put on the stockings and grab the surface of the fabric and begin cutting to create a more defined look.




No comments: