Sunday, February 20, 2011

Model Sold Seperately

    The mood I felt on this day was very playful. I wanted a look that was very fun and inviting to people and this look became one interesting outfit to look at. Once I started shooting at this location and with this awesome truck behind me as an accessory, I automatically visioned toys, toys and more toys not to forget to mention that the truck behind me is a Stanley truck in which a lot of toys are manufactured by. So a fun outfit a fun shoot and a fun image is what I went for. When traveling to work on this day people instantly smiled and approached me to say that they really admire the colors and the way this outfit was put together. Some even asked to take pictures because in the winter months people often wear a lot of dark colors "like myself" so to see this 6 foot tall women in heels walking down the street against such a dark palette was like watching the world dressed in black and in slow motion the subject floating through the streets in very intense colors easily becomes uplifting for one to look at even in the situation where this look is done right!!!!!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this look its so you!

LACORA-LACORA said...

Thanks James, I really do adore this look as well, I had tons of fun with this look on that day!!!