Sunday, August 5, 2012

Afro-centric

  Suprisingly, this dress has been sitting in my closet for over 6 months and I've finally gotten around to wearing it. As you can see, the more afro-centric side of me surfaces this day with intense earth-tone colors in it's extremity. This dress is most likely from the 80's with volume in the sleeves and in the lower half the dress. Almost everything in the 80's was worked around volume, oversizing, intense colors, and geometry.



  These Deena and Ozzy wedge shoes also involve geometry with the center of the wedge including an open triangle. They look very intense but I must admit that these are one of the most comfortable pair of wedges that I own....Now that I think about it, I think I say that about all of my shoes....


   Leather backpacks or backpacks in general seem to be one of the most popular things to have when it comes to putting or stuffing your personal belongings in them...So if you spot one that catches your eye, claim it instantly!!!



Cameo Necklace



Piper Necklace

Jewelry






No comments: